Friday 23 November 2007

Green Team

Time to go home... This weekend I probably need to write five chapters so that I will finish the novel by next Thursday. I'm kind of on track to get the word count, but I think that the finished seventeen chapters will be somewhere in the region of 55 to 60 thousand words, so I need to try and get chapters done rather than words in some sense. The next two chapters are fine, and the chapter after that has some sort of structure in my head...

...and then there is a gap until the second half of the final chapter. I know how it ends, I just have to figure out how we get there.

So I'd best be getting home and writing! I leave you with a new short film starring one of the funniest men in the world (in my opinion), Mr Will Ferrell.



Have a good weekend, maybe I'll update from my phone.

No comments: