Friday 5 September 2008

Day 5 - Lull

Took the day off today. Was hoping to get a bit of work done this afternoon, but it just never happened. Suddenly it was dinner time, and then suddenly it was 8:30! Where does the time go?

This morning I went to see La Princesse, a giant metal spider that has been created as a piece of art/theatre for Liverpool 08. It's amazing, a genuinely wonderful thing to behold.

Then this afternoon and this evening I've been thinking about how/if one can apply Cory Doctorow's approach of giving his books away for free to the act of tutoring... It's a long story, and I'll try to post something coherent on it tomorrow. I started to write about it earlier but it just wasn't coming together.

I'm tired now. More tomorrow. I leave you with a picture of La Princesse.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

La Princess is stunningly brilliant :)