Monday 21 April 2008

Racing Entropy

The final, ordered list for my 101 things in 1001 days project was put up on Racing Entropy, and so I think I am pretty much done for the day! Also uploaded the URL of the list to the main 101/1001 site, but will take a few days for it to appear there.

Things are a bit calmer at home now; thanks to those who commented on Friday's entry. We're all doing as well as can be expected. Still mentally unpacking it all; don't know when the funeral is going to be yet, but I think it is looking likely that it will be early next week rather than the end of this week.

Leaving soon to go and buy a birthday present for my friend's daughter, who will be one this Thursday. I bought her a "Boo" doll (the character from Monsters, Inc) for Christmas, and her parents said that as soon as she tore the paper off she took the doll and hugged it... Have to try and find something of a similar high standard for the discerning one year old...

More soon.

No comments: