Tuesday 25 March 2008

Semi-Hiatus

I won't be posting as much over the next few weeks, as I prepare to submit my thesis and work for the Graduate School as well.

I'm on my final chapter now, and just have to iron out the kinks that I have in my notation. Am hoping to get that drafted by Thursday, as from this Friday through to the following Friday I'm working for the Grad School on another Careers Skills Workshop. This course is non-residential, unlike last summer's which was based off campus, but because the days have such early starts and late finishes they're putting us all up in a pretty nice hotel for the duration of the actual course. If I get this chapter finished and incorporated into the main body of the thesis then I can take a draft of it with me and spend my odd moments circling things to change.

Submission deadline: April 15th. (this is self-imposed, I'll just be annoyed with myself if it isn't in by then)

I hope to keep up with Wordless Wednesdays, and will post as and when I can. Maybe something now and then about my lead up to the start of 101 Things in 1001 Days...

All the best, more soon-ish.

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Good luck with the thesis. I'll look forward to reading your posts when you can do them.

Amanda said...

Yes, good luck with the thesis. Stay focused, it will be over before you know it :)